Successful, national organisation in Ballina, NSW
Supportive, fun and energetic team
Full time Immediate start
Frogleys Offshore is a national distribution company for some of Australia’s top fishing brands including Gamakatsu, Atomic, Bassday, Samurai and Fuji, we pride ourselves on manufacturing or distributing top quality market leading products.
Frogleys have a well-developed supply chain that includes proven and successful relationships with both overseas factories and suppliers along with many Australian businesses as such our warehouse is very busy.
This position will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and Directors and it is based in the Ballina Warehouse which is open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm.
We have multiple positions available
- Full Time – The candidate must be prepared to work at least 37.5 hours a week, it is a full time position, additional hours may sometimes be required during busier periods.
- Part Time – Ideally looking for someone on a Monday plus 1 – 2 others days a week.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Picking, Packing and Dispatch of customer orders in the most economical manner
· Picking stock maintenance
· Manual handling and lifting bulk stock
· Loading and unloading trucks
· Quality inspection as required
· Assist with the implementation and adoption of in-house, office-based policies and procedures.
· Assistance with additional duties as Management requests as required
· Troubleshoot and fault finding in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate is a dedicated worker with a passion for sales and providing exceptional service.
· Excellent at working with a team
· Computer literacy, picking systems are all electronic using windows-based computers.
· The ability to work autonomously and under pressure
· Physically fit, this is a hands-on role with lifting required.
· Attention to detail
· Adapt to different job requirements as needed
How to Apply:
Please email us at [email protected] quoting Job Reference “Warehouse Worker”.
Applications must be received by Friday 28th July 2023.
Please note that you will only be contacted if successful in obtaining an interview.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia, be prepared to working in Ballina, NSW and be able to get to and from work and provide a national police certificate before commencing.