Successful, national organisation in Ballina, NSW
Supportive, fun and energetic team
Full time or part-time available, or casual, Immediate start
Frogleys Offshore is a national distribution company for some of Australia’s top fishing brands including Gamakatsu, Atomic, Bassday, Samurai and Fuji, we pride ourselves on manufacturing or distributing top quality market leading products.
Frogleys have a well-developed supply chain that includes proven and successful relationships with both overseas factories and suppliers along with many Australian businesses as such our warehouse is very busy.
This position will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and Directors and it is based in the Ballina Warehouse which is open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm. Additional hours may sometimes be required during busier periods, the candidate must be prepared to work at least 22.5 hours a week.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Picking, Packing and Dispatch of customer orders in the most economical manner
· Picking stock maintenance
· Manual handling and lifting bulk stock
· Loading and unloading trucks
· Quality inspection as required
· Assist with the implementation and adoption of in-house, office-based policies and procedures.
· Assistance with additional duties as Management requests as required
· Troubleshoot and fault finding in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate is a dedicated worker with a passion for sales and providing exceptional service.
· Excellent at working with a team
· Computer literacy, picking systems are all electronic using windows-based computers.
· The ability to work autonomously and under pressure
· Physically fit, this is a hands-on role.
· Attention to detail
· Adapt to different job requirements as needed
How to Apply:
Please email us at [email protected] quoting Job Reference “Warehouse Worker”. If you require any further information, please call Michael on 02 6681 3988.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only be contacting those who we would like to interview.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia, be prepared to be based in Ballina, NSW and have an Australian Driver’s License and provide a national police certificate before commencing. Applications will close when correct candidate is found, so get in quick!