The Samurai Kestrel combines a responsive Samurai blank with Fuji Titanium K Series guides and SiC rings to increased feel and comfort. Perfect for all types of bluewater fishing where anglers are responding to the lightest of touches but need the strength to bring in the monsters of the deep.
Terms and conditions
- The promotional period commences Monday 19 June 2017 at 11:00 AEST and closes Friday 23 June at 12:00 AEST. The promoter is Frogleys Offshore.
Only Australian residents are eligible to enter this competition.
- In order to participate in this random draw, you must A) fill in the form on the Frogley’s website and providing all details required [www.frogleysoffshore.com.au]
- By entering this competition, participants agree to sign up to the Frogley’s Offshore newsletter.
- Participants are limited to 1 entry only.
- Qualified participants will go into a random draw to determine the winner. 1 x winner will be randomly selected via Woobox and their name will be posted on the Frogley’s Offshore and Samurai facebook page.
- The winner be asked to make contact via direct message on facebook or email.
- The draw will take place at Media Junkies, 78, Level 2, Musgrave street, Kirra 4225 QLD.
- The prize packs will be made up of product including 1 x Samurai Kestrel 7′, 2(1.5)pc, Spin, Fast, 6-12lb.
- Frogleys Offshore is not liable for any technical issues on facebook, website or internet access issues occurring during any part of this promotion. If any problems happen, the prize draw will occur on the following work day.
- Neither Frogleys Offshore employees and family nor agents of Frogley’s Offshore are eligible for this competition.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for other products. In the case that Frogley’s Offshore does not have stock of the products for any reason, the winner can choose another product of the same value.
- Prizes not claimed will be re-drawn on Monday 26 June 2017. If not claimed in this process will repeat until the prize is gone.”